Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oreo Truffles



















I though it would be appropriate for my first recipe I share to be my Oreo Truffles, since they are probably the ones I am asked about the most. And the great thing about these is that they are no bake and so easy to make! I got this recipe a couple years ago from my awesome friend Stephanie. :) They are great for this time of year and are a big hit at any get together, party, or to give as a gift. Here's the recipe:



Oreo Truffles

1 package oreos
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
white chocolate bar or chips

Crush the oreos in a food processor or in a ziplock bag. In a large bowl stir oreo crumbs and softened cream cheese until mixed well. Roll into balls. Melt the white chocolate and dip or drizzle top half with the white chocolate. Let cool and store in airtight container in the refrigerator till ready to serve. Yum! :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely the best home-made truffles EVER!!! So perfect for parties and special events.

    ReplyDelete