Thursday, December 8, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well here I go. I too have decided to enter the world of blogging, since I have so much spare time on my hands (haha). The month of December has been crazy busy so far! It has been full of taking care of my three wonderful kiddos, taking on some more babysitting jobs, and trying to support my hubby during his last two weeks of his semester as he is trying to write 3 papers equalling about 60 pages in all.
But amidst all the busyness this month brings for me and probably the rest of you, I have been reveling once again in remembering and celebrating the birth of our dear Savior Jesus Christ. Having children and teaching them each year more and more about the richness of the Christmas story and what it all means has made the Christmas season so much more a time of wonder and worship for me! Yes it is so fun to watch all the fun christmas movies, listen to all the fun christmas songs, bake christmas cookies etc..., but most of all it has been such a joy to talk about and praise our great God for sending his Son as a gift to us so many years ago!
With all that said, the main purpose of this blog is for sharing with you the different recipes I try if you are interested. I have been on a bit of a crazy journey the last couple of years learning about how we can eat more healthy, but also finding some balance and practicality amongst all that. So basically right now we are eating mostly vegetarian, but not strictly. I love finding healthy delicious meals to try that aren't too complicated. But we definitely treat ourselves. Especially this month during Christmas you probably won't be seeing a ton of healthy desserts, but that's what the new year is for right? :)
So I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas season and hope to see or hear from you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment